The Emerging 5 Food retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading
players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five food retail.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five food retail market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five food retail market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344972.html.
These countries contributed $1,377.9 billion to the global food retail industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $2,018.4 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 7.9% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the food retail industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $729.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $316.7 and $171.2 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the food retail industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,102.7 billion in 2018, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $479.6 and $221.1 billion, respectively.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344972
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five food retail market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five food retail market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five food retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five food retail market?
Major points from Table of Contents (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344972-toc.html) are listed below:
List of Figures
Figure: Top 5 Emerging Countries Food Retail Industry Outlook
Figure: Top 5 emerging countries food retail industry, revenue ($bn), 2009-13
Figure: Top 5 emerging countries food retail industry forecast, revenue ($bn), 2013-18
Figure: South Africa food retail industry value: $ billion, 2009–13
Figure: South Africa food retail industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2013
Figure: South Africa food retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2013
Figure: South Africa food retail industry value forecast: $ billion, 2013–18
Figure: Forces driving competition in the food retail industry in South Africa, 2013
Figure: Drivers of buyer power in the food retail industry in South Africa, 2013
Figure: Drivers of supplier power in the food retail industry in South Africa, 2013
Figure: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the food retail industry in South Africa, 2013
Figure: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the food retail industry in South Africa, 2013
Figure: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the food retail industry in South Africa, 2013
Figure: Massmart Holdings Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure: Massmart Holdings Limited: assets & liabilities
Figure: Pick n Pay Holdings Ltd.: revenues & profitability
Figure: Pick n Pay Holdings Ltd.: assets & liabilities
Explore more reports on Retail Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/retail-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441