Europe Organic Food and Beverages Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Organic Food and Beverages market in Europe for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the total sales of organic food and beverages through various retail outlets.
Analysts forecast the Organic Food and Beverages market in Europe on the basis of revenue to grow at a CAGR of 6.83 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Organic Food and Beverages Market in Europe 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the landscape of the Organic Food and Beverages market in Europe and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Organic food and beverages are made of ingredients derived by adopting environment-friendly and animal-friendly practices that restrict the use of synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. The Organic Food and Beverages market in Europe includes packaged food and beverages including fresh fruits, vegetables, coffee, rice, baby food, and juices.
- Koninklijke Ahold
Other Prominent Vendors
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Asda Group
- Clif Bar
- Distriborg Group
- Edeka Group
- Hain Celestial
- Hero Group
- J Sainsbury
- Lactalis Group
- Rapunzel Naturkost
- Increased Awareness towards Health and Wellness
- Supply Shortages
- Increase in Number of Private Labels
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29763 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)