Baby Food in the UK 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in the UK, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in the UK along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- It was estimated that the total value of the market grew by 38% at current prices between 2008 and 2013, but in 2014 sales fell back by 0.7%.
- In value terms milks form the dominant sector, accounting for 56.9% of total sales in 2014, although in volume terms milks hold a share of only 44%.
- Per capita expenditure (per baby born in the current year) on baby food at current prices was estimated at £865.8 (US$ 1,426.3) in 2014, up by 40.8% on 2008.
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit Baby Food in the UK 2014.
- “Baby Food in the UK” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in the UK.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in the UK. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in the UK.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into the UK Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in the UK along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in the UK, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in the UK.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in the UK considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in the UK market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Danone/Nutricia Ltd, Nestlé/SMA Nutrition, HJ Heinz Company Ltd, Hipp (UK) Ltd, Ella's Kitchen Group Ltd, Hero/Organix Brands Plc, Plum Baby, Little Dish, The Kids Food Co (formerly Babylicious), Annabel Karmel Group Holdings Ltd, Peter Rabbit Organics, Baby Zilli
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research