Ocular Disorders: Rising Therapeutics, Technologies, and Devices Report. This report begins with outlining Age-related macular degeneration (both wet and dry) and delving into Anti-VEGF therapies in chapter 2. Further providing substantial weight to this report, several companies were interviewed on their approach to targeting wet and dry AMD, their strategies for seeking alternative therapeutic options, and the hardships they have encountered in their research and product execution.
Report highlights include:
- Exclusive interviews from four companies (Oraya Therapeutics, VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Omeros, and Kala Pharmaceuticals) providing details of their products.
- Both invasive and noninvasive procedures are discussed, along with current treatment options and how they relate to rising therapies.
- Demographic survey and analysis of researchers working in ocular disorders including promising therapeutic options, targets of interest, and challenges encountered.
- Over 250 companies featuring clinical trials and pipeline data.
Single User License : US $ 1995;
Purchase a Copy of this Research Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274702
New Reports is: Ocular Disorders: Rising Therapeutics, Technologies, and Devices. This report covers several companies and their approach to targeting ocular diseases including wet and dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD) while also providing alternative therapeutic options for various ocular complications. In an interview with several companies including Oraya Therapeutics, VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Omeros, and Kala Pharmaceuticals, representatives mentioned several technologies and devices in development to improve the current line of therapeutics.
Both invasive and noninvasive procedures are discussed, along with current treatment options and how they relate to rising therapies. Specific highlights of this report include extensive research, company backgrounds, challenges, and validation techniques for therapeutic applications offered by the participating companies. These techniques include:
- Radiation therapy
- Implantable telescope technology
- Mucosal penetrating products
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=274702
Also available are complementary interviews with company representatives at the end of each section. The interviewees include:
- President and CEO of Oraya Therapeutics
- Marketing Director of VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies
- Chairman and CEO of Omeros
- CMO of Kala Pharmaceuticals
Also included in this report is a demographic survey of researchers working in ocular disorders. Some of the concepts include ocular areas of research, promising therapeutic options, targets of interest, and challenges encountered.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
+ 1 888 391 5441