Sandlerresearch.org adds Global Nematicides Market 2015-2019 report to its store.
Nematicides are a class of pesticides that inhibit or kill plant-parasitic nematodes. Rise in global demand for food has increased the pressure on famers to enhance their crop yield. Hence, farmers are increasingly adopting nematicides to prevent loss of crops from parasitic attacks. The commonly used nematicides include fumigants, organophosphates, carbamates, bio-nematicides, and others.
In 2014, North America dominated the market in terms of revenue. It was followed by Europe, APAC, and ROW.
The analysts forecast global nematicides market to grow at a CAGR of 3.48% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global nematicides market for the period 2015-2019. The report also provides segmentation based on:
- Type (fumigants, organophosphates, carbamates, bio-nematicides, and other nematicides)
- Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and ROW)
The report, Global Nematicides Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various applications, and end-uses and composition of nematicides. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and the growth prospects in the coming years.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39493
- Bayer Cropscience
- Dow Agrosciences
- DU Pont
- Valent BioSciences
Other Prominent Vendors
- Agriland Biotech
- Akshar Formulation
- D. K. Corporation
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha
- Jiangsu Haoyang Biotechnology
- Rapid Urbanization Leading to Shortage of Arable Land
- Stringent Regulations to Reduce Toxicity in Soil and Environment
- Adoption of Modern Farming Methods and Technology
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?