Corporate car-sharing refers to sharing of company-owned fleet of vehicles by employees of the company for business purposes. Because of its cost-effective features and environmental benefits, companies are increasingly adopting corporate car-sharing over other mobility solutions.
The analysts forecast the corporate car-sharing market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 87.22% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, Corporate Car-sharing Market in Europe 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- ALD Automotive Group
- Sixt Group
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38965
Other Prominent Vendors
- Cambio CarSharing
- Mobility Carsharing
- Mobility Mixx
- Cost savings
- Complexities of car-sharing
- Increased demand for corporate car-sharing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38965
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.