The Report “EU: Nitrogenous Fertilizers (Mineral Or Chemical) – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020″ is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the EU Market of Nitrogenous Fertilizers (Mineral Or Chemical). It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
EU(28) – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Nitrogenous mineral or chemical fertilisers such as urea, whether or not in aqueous solution, ammonium sulphate; double salts and mixtures of ammonium sulphate and ammonium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, whether or not in aqueous solution, mixtures of ammonium nitrate with calcium carbonate or other inorganic non-fertilising substances, double salts and mixtures of calcium nitrate and ammonium nitrate, calcium cyanamide, mixtures of urea and ammonium nitrate in aqueous or ammoniacal solution, and other nitrogenous mineral or chemical fertilizers.
- Mineral or chemical fertilisers containing the three fertilising elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium; diammonium hydrogenorthophosphate (diammonium phosphate), ammonium dihydrogenorthophosphate (monoammonium phosphate) and mixtures thereof with diammonium hydrogenorthophosphate (diammonium phosphate) and other mineral or chemical fertilisers containing the two fertilising elements nitrogen and phosphorus; mineral or chemical fertilisers containing the two fertilising elements phosphorus and potassium.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per-Capita Consumption
Why buy this report?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify Key success factors on the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
Table of Contents
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Trends
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Volume and Value
3.2 Trade Balance
3.3 Market Structure by Countries
3.4 Drivers and Restraints
3.5 Market Opportunities by Countries
3.6 Forecast of Consumption to 2020
4. Domestic Production
4.1 Production in 2007-2013
4.2 Production by Countries
5.1 Imports in 2007-2013
5.2 Imports by Countries
5.3 Import Prices by Countries
6.1 Exports in 2007-2013
6.2 Exports by Countries
6.3 Export Prices by Countries
7. Prices and Price Developments
7.1 Producer Prices on the Domestic Market
7.2 Producer Prices on the Non-Domestic Market
8. Trade Structure and Channels
8.1 Major Trade Channels
8.2 Price Structure
9. Business Environment Overview
9.1 Structural Profile
9.2 Country Analysis
9.3 Size Class Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Company Details
10.2 Production and Financial Data
10.3 Business Strategy
Single user License : US $ 1900
Purchase this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=219255 .
For further information on “EU: Nitrogenous Fertilizers (Mineral Or Chemical) – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.