ReportsnReports.com adds "Milk and Cream Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts" and "Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts" reports to its research database.
The expansion of the global dairy product industry is forecast to reach 8.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.5%. Currently, cheese cover the largest part of the world market accounting for 35.6% of the demand while the remaining market share is divided between milk and cream (31.3%), whey (7.6%), milk oils and fats (7.3%), ice cream (4.1%), lactose and lactose syrup (3.9%), casein (3.1%), yogurt (2.3%) and other dairy products (4.7%).
China, France, Germany, Russia, and the United States represent the largest dairy product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Egypt (15.6%), United States (14.2%), Morocco (13.8%), Tanzania (13.2%), and India (13.1%).
The industry report package Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for dairy products in the world. Along with a global dairy product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=272037. Also, Inquire for discount offered @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=272037.
The studies include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies help identify:
- What is the size of the global dairy product market
- What is the size of the dairy product market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- The global market size for dairy products
- Overall market size for dairy products in different countries around the world
- Market size for dairy products by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
- Milk and cream
- Ice cream
- Milk oils and fats
- Lactose and lactose syrup
- Other dairy products
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the dairy product market in the world as well as in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the reports. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Browse related report:
Milk and Cream Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts which say China, France, Germany, Mexico, and the United States represent the largest milk and cream markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Egypt (19.6%), India (15.7%), United States (14.5%), Tanzania (13.9%), and South Korea (13.9%). Inquire for discount offered on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=272021.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Food & Beverages (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, manufactuting & construction, consumer goods, environment, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, water, retail and much more.