Sparkling Bottled Water Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Sparkling water, also known as carbonated Water, is plain water into which carbon dioxide gas has been dissolved. The process of dissolving carbon dioxide gas is called carbonation. Carbonated Water is prepared by passing pressurized carbon dioxide through water. The pressure increases the solubility and allows more carbon dioxide to dissolve than would be possible under standard atmospheric pressure.
The sparkling water is premium priced as compared with still water and it accounts for about 20% share in the global bottled water market. Changing consumer preference from carbonated soft drinks to healthier low calorie carbonated water is a major driver for the industry.
Browse Full Report With TOC:
The common flavors in carbonated water are usually fruit flavors such as lemon, lime, orange, and raspberry. The size, spacing, and quantity of bubbles in carbonated water are governed by the amount of carbon dioxide added to it. Most artificially carbonated water packs have 1 to 10 mg/l of carbon dioxide. PepsiCo and Coca Cola are the market leaders in the Sparkling Bottled Water market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Download Full Report with TOC:
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
• Market growth drivers
• Factors limiting market growth
• Current market trends
• Market structure
• Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Visit Complete Report:
Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
• It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
• It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207