RnRMarketResearch.com adds “China 2D Barcode Scanner Industry Report, 2015-2019”to its store.
A 2-dimensional bar code is a black and white geometric graphics distributing on a plane (two dimensions) according to certain rules, as a key to information data. 2-dimensional bar code scanners can read 2-dimensional bar codes and capture content and information herein by scanning 2-dimensional bar codes.
Since 2011, the Internet companies (Tencent, Alibaba) have promoted the 2-dimensional bar code business. The accelerating 2-dimensional bar code industry has boosted the 2-dimensional bar code scanner market to develop quickly. Especially in the second half of 2014, the market demand for 2-dimensional bar code scanners increased significantly thanks to the aggressive promotion of Internet companies.
At present, 2-dimensional bar code scanner enterprises in China are mainly divided into three camps, namely Chinese Mainland enterprises (including Newland, INSPIRY, SUNLUX IOT, MINDEO, etc.), Taiwanese companies (including Argox, CipherLab, Unitech, etc.) and foreign firms (Honeywell, Symbol Technologies, Datalogic, Danso, etc.).
As a leader in the domestic 2-dimensional bar code scanner industry, Newland not only owns independent 2-dimensional bar code decoding chip technology, but also gets involved in 2-dimensional bar code software, such as tax security and 2-dimensional bar code O2O marketing services. It enjoys nearly 50% market share in the Chinese market, serving China Mobile, Suning, BBK, Alipay and other major clients.
In future, 2-dimensional bar codes and scanners will speed up penetration into all aspects, such as the government, production, distribution, supervision and marketing of enterprises, with the maturity of 2-dimensional bar code technology. In 2015-2019, China’s sales volume of 2-dimensional bar code scanners will grow at an average annual growth rate of around 38%, reaching 1.692 million in 2019; the revenue growth rate will be about 33%, and the revenue will hit RMB870 million in 2019.
This report includes the following aspects:
- Industry overview (including definition, classification, development course, policies, regulations, standards, etc.);
- Market supply, demand and prices (capacity, output, sales volume, revenue, factors affecting supply and demand, market prices, competition patterns, etc.);
- Regional markets (including status quo and market size of 2-dimensional bar code scanners in North, Northeast, East, South, Central, Southwest and Northwest China);
- Upstream and downstream industries (including market size and prices of LED, CMOS sensors, PCB, plastic and other upstream products; the downstream wholesale and retail, industrial manufacturing, logistics management, e-ticketing and medical applications);
- Analysis on eight global 2-dimensional bar code scanner manufacturers and eight Chinese ones (including profile, operation, revenue structure, business in China, 2-dimensional bar code scanner business, etc.).
Inquire before buying this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=395866 .
Table of Contents
1.1 Definition and Classification
1.2 Policies, Important Planning and Standards
1.2.1 "Twelfth Five-Year Plan"
1.2.2 Policies and Regulations
1.2.3 Industry Standards
2 Market Supply, Demand and Price
2.1.1 Capacity and Output
2.1.2 Supply of Major Manufacturers
2.1.3 Factors Affecting Supply
2.1.4 Output Forecast
2.2.1 Sales Volume and Revenue
2.2.2 Market Capacity
2.2.3 Factors Affecting Demand
2.3 Supply and Demand
2.3.1 Market Price
2.3.2 Future Price Trend
2.4 Market Competition
2.4.1 Major Brands
2.4.2 Foreign Brands