BRIC Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020 report provides key market data on the BRIC Electrophysiology market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and Electrophysiology Lab Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Electrophysiology market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Electrophysiology Devices categories - Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and Electrophysiology Lab Systems.
- Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC Electrophysiology market.
- Key players covered include Biosense Webster, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc. and BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/ZNf
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning Over 154 pages, 74 Tables and 63 Figures “BRIC Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020” report Provide Introduction, Electrophysiology Market, BRIC, Electrophysiology Market, Brazil, Electrophysiology Market, Russia, Electrophysiology Market, India, Electrophysiology Market, China, Overview of Key Companies in BRIC Electrophysiology Market, Electrophysiology Market Pipeline Products, Appendix. This report Covered 6 Companies - St. Jude Medical, Inc., Biosense Webster, Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc.
Related Reports are –
1st - United States Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020 – See More at - http://mrr.cm/ZNY
2nd - North America Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020 – See More at - http://mrr.cm/ZNg
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us For Pharma industry updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pharmaceuticals
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports