Tuberculosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Tuberculosis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Biomar Microbial Technologies, Dafra Pharma International Ltd., iThemba Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Microbion Corporation, NEARMEDIC PLUS, Ltd, Sphaera Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Syntrix Biosystems, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated.
Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403546 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Tuberculosis and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Tuberculosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Tuberculosis pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.