The world’s first scientific conference to focus on human age-reversal is landing in San Diego, August 4-7.
Revolution against Aging and Death (RAAD) Festival is an interactive meeting featuring pioneering physician-scientists actively seeking to slow down and even induce meaningful reversal of degenerative aging processes in older humans.
It will be the first event of its kind, providing opportunities for biotech investors to interact with cutting-edge biomedical mavericks.
Rather than merely slowing how fast we age, RAADFest presenters will describe systemic age reversal induced in laboratory mammals and how these technologies can enable humans to attain comparable benefits. The ultimate reward will be the radical extension of healthy lifespans.
For investors seeking to learn about technologies that could one day reach the scale of the iPhone, attendance at RAADFest is mandatory. Patented age reversal therapeutics could represent the ultimate universal consumer “product.”
Unlike mobile phones, for which people pay out of pocket, validated age reversal therapies will one day likely be paid for by governments, as these treatments will spare Medicare and other government payers massive financial outlays caring for sickly elderly populations.
At RAAD Fest, physician/scientists and hordes of consumers that are eager to access validated aging reversal therapeutics will convene. A roster of 40 speakers will formally present, along with many more that have scientific concepts of how to gain control over biological aging.
While the commercial opportunities could be huge, several non-profit groups are sponsoring RAADFest, to be a catalyst to accelerate biological age reversal technologies into clinical reality within the next several years.
According to Bill Faloon, Co-Founder of the Life Extension Foundation, “This conference could ignite a new Renaissance in thinking by starting to shift societal attitudes about the inevitability of the aging process.”
Presenting at the conference will be well-known celebrities like Ray Kurzweil, Aubrey de Grey, and Suzanne Somers. What distinguish RAADFest from any other event will be speakers who are actively involved in human age-reversal projects. These include:
- Greg Fahy, PhD, near completion of a human age reversal trial based at Stanford University;
- Liz Parrish and Bill Andrews, Ph.D., extending telomeres to reverse the clock of aging and declining health;
- Dipnarine Maharaj, M.D. project to reverse pathologic aging along with restoration of functional immune status using stem cell mobilized plasma components from your donors at South Florida Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Institute;
- Dobri Kiprov, M.D., project to inhibit senescent cell behavior in elderly subjects via removal of aged plasma, along with infusion of young plasma components using prophylactic plasma exchange to suppress inflammation and induce age reversal at Young Plasma Institute;
- Peter Nygard, somatic cell nuclear transfer to reverse human cellular aging in vivo
- Alex Zhavoronkov, PhD, accelerating deep-learning artificial intelligence to rapidly perfect therapies aimed at circumventing pathologic mechanisms of aging.
- Steve Perry, self-experimentation with a group using Growth Differentiation Factor 11 (GDF-11) that has demonstrated rodent age reversal at Harvard University;
RAADFest will take place at the Town and Country Resort & Convention Center, centrally located near the UC San Diego Medical Center, and just 15 minutes’ walk from the San Diego River.
Event Info At-A-Glance
Dates: Thursday, August 4th through Sunday, August 7th
500 Hotel Circle N, San Diego, CA 92108
Social hashtag: #RAADFest
Coalition for Radical Life Extension
James Strole, (480)220-7182
About The Coalition for Radical Life Extension
The Coalition for Radical Life Extension is rallying like-minded people to come together to stand up for radical life extension and physical immortality. Powered by People Unlimited, the Coalition is a not-for-profit organization reaching out to groups and individuals who already have interest in radical life extension and physical immortality, in order to galvanize and focus our energy into a popular movement that is self-sustaining and expansive. This group of early adopting advocates, numbering in the thousands, is forming a platform for influencing a much broader audience, and ultimately the mainstream.