MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide" report to its research store.
Global Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
· Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global gas utilities market
· Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global gas utilities market
· Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
· Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global gas utilities market with five year forecasts
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/393832.html.
The global gas utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $802.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2010 and 2014.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 0.2% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 92,511.1 billion cubic feet in 2014.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $954.9bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
· What was the size of the global gas utilities market by value in 2014?
· What will be the size of the global gas utilities market in 2019?
· What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global gas utilities market?
· How has the market performed over the last five years?
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 1495 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=393832.
Major points from Table of Contents are listed below:
List of Tables
Table: Global gas utilities industry value: $ billion, 2010–14(e)
Table: Global gas utilities industry volume: billion units, 2010–14(e)
Table: Global gas utilities industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e)
Table: Global gas utilities industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2014(e)
Table: Global gas utilities industry share: % share, by volume, 2014(e)
Table: Global gas utilities industry value forecast: $ billion, 2014–19
Table: Global gas utilities industry volume forecast: billion units, 2014–19
Table: E.ON SE: key facts
Table: E.ON SE: key financials ($)
Table: E.ON SE: key financials (€)
Table: E.ON SE: key financial ratios
Table: Gas Natural Fenosa: key facts
Table: Gas Natural Fenosa: key financials ($)
Table: Gas Natural Fenosa: key financials (€)
Table: Gas Natural Fenosa: key financial ratios
Other Related Report on Gas Utilities Market:
Gas Utilities: Scandinavia Industry Guide at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/393833.html.
Explore more reports on Energy and Power Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/energy-and-power-supplies-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/) comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org