Internet of Things technology & application market was worth $1029.5 Billion in 2013, and is expected to reach $1423.09 Billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 4.08% from 2014 to 2020
IoT has already revolutionized the consumer application industry. Various other IoT applications trends such as connected cars, wearable electronics are also evolving and will further drive opportunities for many industry players across the large, complex IoT ecosystem. Huge R&D investments and government funding in IoT research projects worldwide are driving the growth of IoT market, especially in the U.K., China, and Japan. This report profiles all the major companies involved in the field of Internet of things technology & application such as ARM Ltd.(U.K.), Texas Instruments (U.S.), Nest Labs (U.S.), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), Intel (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), Axeda Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), Dassault Systemes (France), Ecobee Inc. (Canada), and GainSpan Corporation (U.S.).
You can Speak to Analyst @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=258239167
This report profiles all the major companies involved in the field of Internet of things technology & application such as ARM Ltd.(U.K.), Texas Instruments (U.S.), Nest Labs (U.S.), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), Axeda Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), Dassault Systemes (France), Ecobee Inc. (Canada), Intel (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan),and GainSpan Corporation (U.S.).
- Global Internet of Things application, technology, and geography market statistics with detailed classifications and splits by revenue and volume
- Analysis of the global Internet of Things application market with a special focus on high growth areas such as building automation, consumer, wearable electronics, industrial, and automotive segments
- Impact analysis of market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes
- Porter’s analysis in detail, market life cycle analysis along with technology and market roadmaps, and evolution, and timelines of Internet of Things technology and their respective markets
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the Internet of Things technology & application market
- The future of each type of technology from both technical and market-oriented perspectives with techno-market oriented roadmaps
- The global consumption of each type of product pertaining to the different applications and expected consumptions and potential revenue for the next seven years
- Detailed pricing and cost analysis of different emerging products in the Internet of Things landscape along with future scenarios in prices and dynamics of changes in prices
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product and application market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions
- Complete value chain, allied industry segments, and value chain analysis of the global IoT landscape and their impacts on the market
Wearable electronics is one of the key application segments which are being revolutionized by the Internet of Things. This industry is rapidly evolving and therefore promises an array of growth opportunities for the IoT industry in the coming years. The emergence of wearable electronics is seen as the next big thing after smartphone revolution.
North - Dominion Plaza
17304 Preston Road
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252