Netscribes latest market research report titled Medical Devices Market in India 2014 captures the technologically driven aspect currently prevailing within the Indian healthcare sector. The booming Indian economy is also witnessing a tremendous surge in the domestic healthcare scenario which, in turn, is leading to perpetual demand for high quality medical products. The demand for high-end, quality devices is especially driven by the private healthcare sector in its efforts to provide sophisticated treatment to patients. However, India lags behind in manufacture of technologically advanced high-end medical equipment, and instead has to rely upon imports from multinationals with extensive service networks. On the other hand, the market for less cost intensive medical supplies and disposable equipment is dominated by domestic manufacturers.
Due to the industry’s dependence on imports, multinationals are showing interest in relocation of manufacturing facilities to India as well as in forging alliances with healthcare sector stakeholders in order to capture greater market share. This brings into focus a key role played by the government that involves taxation and import regulations. The government also takes up several initiatives for the benefit of the market.
* Overview of the medical devices market in India and forecasted market size data over 2012 to 2018
* Market Segmentation of medical devices by types
* Overview of the medical devices market in India by types and forecasted market size data over 2012 to 2018
* Snapshot of market segmentation of medical equipment
* New and Refurbished Medical Equipment
* Regional Demand for Medical Equipment
* Export-import overview of medical devices, value of export-import over 2009-10 to 2012-13 and country-wise value of export-import for 2011-12 and 2012-13
* Qualitative analysis of market drivers, challenges, trends and regulatory measures taken by the government
* Overview of the government bodies and their responsibilities
* Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major players
* Get a clear understanding of the medical devices market in India, how it operates and the various stages of the value chain
* Understand the current market segmentation and future growth potential of the medical devices market in India till 2018 and plan strategies to gain from it
* Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
* Understand your competitor’s business structures, strategies and prospects, and respond accordingly
* Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the Indian medical devices market.
To order this report:
US: +1 800 986 6819
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600