Global Solar Panel Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Solar Panel market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The Global Solar Panel market has been segmented into three divisions: Types, End-users, and Geography.
A solar panel (also known as PV module) is a collection of solar cells carved from silicon wafers that generate electricity by capturing the sunlight. There are two types of solar cells: Crystalline silicon and thin-film. Thin-film cells can be deposited as thin layers that measure less than 1 micron. These cells are less expensive compared with silicon. These cells help manufacturers build solar panels of different sizes and shapes depending on the requirement of the consumers.
- Canadian Solar
- First Solar
- Jinko Solar
- Suntech Power Holdings
- Trina Solar
- Yingli Green Energy Holding
Other Prominent Vendors
- Bosch Solar Energy
- Hanwha SolarOne
- JA Solar Holdings
- LDK Solar
- Increased Solar Energy Consumption
- Low Conversion Efficiency
- Increased Solar Energy Storage Facilities
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29504 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)