ReportsnReports.com adds report GE: Global Challenges, Technological Capabilities, Marketing Tactics, and Strategic Direction in the Diagnostic Imaging Industry to its store. This new report provides insightful analysis of GE capabilities, goals and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=282588.
The analysis of GE includes:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars,product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support.
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, including X-ray,ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=282588.
Table Of Contents
- I. Outlook
- II. Major Geographic Regions
- III. Major Modalities
- IV. Market Size and Growth
- V. Strategic Directions
- VI. Marketing Tactics
- VII. Technological Know-How
List of Tables
Table 1: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales by Geographic Region and Country
Table 2: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales Growth by Geographic Region and Country
Table 3: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales by Modality and Business
Table 4: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales by Modality/Business and Geographic Region
Table 5: Worldwide Diagnostic Imaging Market Estimated Sales Growth by Modality/Business
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Diagnostic Imaging ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.