Roofing materials are used for building roof construction. These materials can be decided by the geographical condition, nature of building, and end-user preferences. Based on type, roofing materials can be classified as shingle, tile, metal roofing, green roofing, and solar shingle roofing. A boom in the construction sector worldwide has increased the demand for roofing materials.
The analysts forecast global roofing materials market to grow at a CAGR of 6.43% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global roofing material market for the period 2015-2019. The report provides the segmentation of the market based on the following:
- Product type (shingle roofing, metal roofing, tile roofing, and others)
- Application (residential construction, non-residential construction, and commercial)
- Geography (APAC, North America, Western Europe, and ROW)
The report, Global Roofing Material Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. It further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- Western Europe
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39144
- Braas Monier Building Group
- GAF Materials
- Owens Corning
Other Prominent Vendors
- American Hydrotech
- Atlas Roofing
- Beacon Roofing Supply
- Eagle Roofing Products
- IKO Industries
- Johns Manville
- Rapid Growth in Construction Industry
- Lack of Skillful Manpower for Installation
- Concept of Green Roofing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is their portfolio matrix?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What is the competitive landscape as characterized by geography?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39144
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.