RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Biogas Power in Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 – Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” to its store.
“Biogas Power in Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biogas power market in Italy. The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biogas power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Italy (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock and average number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in Italy biogas power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biogas power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=168533 .
The report analyzes global renewable power market, global biogas power market, Italy power market, Italy renewable power market and Italy biogas power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biogas power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major biogas power countries in 2013 and biopower feedstock analysis (2013-2017).
- Power market scenario in Italy and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Italy renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of Italy biogas power market with installed capacity and generation trends, number of homes powered (2006-2025), and installed capacity share by feedstock during 2013-2017.
- Deal analysis of Italy biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Italy biogas power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biogas power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=168533 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Executive Summary 10
2.1 Rise in Global Carbon Emissions despite a Fall in Emissions of OECD Countries during 2010-2013 10
2.2 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 10
2.3 Global Biogas Power Capacity Expected to Reach 24 GW by 2025 11
2.4 Italy focusing on Renewable Energy Sources to Reduce Dependence on Oil Imports 12
2.5 Feed-in Tariff supports the Growth of Biogas Power in Italy 12
3 Introduction 13
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2013 13
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 15
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 16
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 17
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 18
3.4 Report Guidance 22
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=168533 .
Browse Renewable Energy Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/alternative-energy/renewable-energy .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/