SBR is a synthetic rubber formed by the copolymerization of styrene and butadiene in the ratio of 3:1 by weight. SBR is manufactured through two different processes: emulsion and solution, to form emulsion-SBR and solution-SBR, respectively. It is used for various applications such as in the Tyre, Footwear, Polymer Modification, and Adhesive sectors.
The analysts forecast the Global SBR Market to grow at a CAGR of 7.36 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Global SBR market can be segmented into two based on the type: E-SBR and S-SBR. S-SBR is widely being used because of the new tire labeling regulations and the preference toward the use of green tyres.
The report, Global SBR Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Europe, North America, and the ROW; it also covers the Global SBR market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34450 .
- North America
- Asahi Kasei
Other Prominent Vendors
- AG Myers Industries
- American Synthetic Rubber
- Bando Chemical Industries
- Chi Mei
- China Synthetic Rubber
- Cooper-Standard Automotive
- EnPro Industries
- Fujian Petrochemical Industrial Group
- Industrias Negromex
- Korfez Petrochemicals & Refinery
- Kumho Petrochemical
- LG Chem
- Lion Copolymer
- Lukoil Neftochim Burgas
- Meiji Rubber & Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Mitsuboshi Belting
- Polimeri Europa
- Shandong Huamao New Materials
- The Yokohama Rubber
- Tianjin Lugang Petroleum Rubber
- Tokai Rubber
- Total Petrochemicals
- Toyo Tire & Rubber
- YPC-GPRO (Nanjing) Rubber
- Zhechen Rubber
- Increased Demand of SBR in Tyre Market
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Costs
- Use of Green Tyres
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34450 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.