Trends in Personalization in Retail is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report gives a snapshot of some of the current examples of personalization in retail and the issues that arise.
- Retailers are utilizing a host of platforms, including mobile and social media to engage customers and offer them a personalized shopping experience.
- 3D printing is gaining traction as a means to offer customization across product ranges by several retailers.
- Apps and beacons are being used in a variety of ways to engage with consumers personally.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Trends in Personalization in Retail.
“Trends in Personalization in Retail” presents a snapshot of diverse examples of personalization strategies by retailers internationally. It covers a diverse range of in-store, product, omni-channel, promotional, and customer-engaging personalization strategies
Reasons To Buy
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in personalization and ensure your business is not lagging behind in competition.
- Understand the value of new retail developments to your business"
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research