GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Aqua feed Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
San Francisco, CA, April 22, 2014 -- Global aquafeed Market is expected to reach USD 133.1 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing use of aquafeed in carp and crustacean farming is expected to boost market demand over the forecast period. The growing market for aquaculture, owing to the static natural production of fishes is expected to be another key driver for market growth over the next six years. In addition, the increasing focus on nutraceuticals such as omega 3 enriched products is also expected to have a positive impact on aquafeed applications.
Key aquaculture additives include antibiotics and amino acids as they cannot be synthesized by the fish but are essential for regular body mechanism. Amino acids were the largest used aquafeed product, with estimated market revenue of USD 236.0 million in 2013. Feed acidifiers are expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period, at an estimated CAGR of 6.1% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Aquafeed & Aquaculture Additives Market Analysis and Segment Forecast To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aquafeed-and-aquaculture-additive-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The global aquafeed demand was 37.60 million tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 77.93 million tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 11% from 2014 to 2020.
• Carps were the largest consumers of aquafeed, at 9.70 million tons of global market in 2013. The segment is also expected to witness fastest growth at an estimated CAGR of 11.2% from 2014 to 2020. Carps are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and offer high sources of protein that are low in fat. The growing consumer awareness regarding omega 3 health benefits is expected to drive demand for carps in turn augmenting demand for aquafeed.
• Mollusks and Crustaceans were the other large application segments for the aquafeed market together accounting for 33% of the global market in 2013. Crustaceans such as lobsters, shrimps and crabs and mollusks such as oysters are increasing being used as exotic food products and improving economic conditions in parts of Asia Pacific is expected to further the demand for aquafeed over the forecast period.
• Asia Pacific was the most dominant regional market accounting for 65% of global consumption in 2013. The presence of vast aquaculture industry particularly in China is expected to enhance the demand for aquafeed in the region over the next six years.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/334
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global aquafeed market on the basis of end use and region. Furthermore, aquafeed additive market has been split on the basis of product segments:
• Aquafeed Additives Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Amino Acids
- Feed Acidifiers
• Aquafeed Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Aquafeed Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Pico Projector Market Trends, Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pico-projector-industry ) global pico projector market is expected to reach USD 17.81 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. High degree of convenience offered by projectors embedded in devices such as mobile phones and laptops is expected to fuel market growth over the next six years. Expected decrease in average selling prices on account of increased production is also expected to drive the global industry during the forecast period.
Textile Chemical Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/textile-chemical-market ) global market for textile chemicals is expected to reach USD 25.24 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. High demand from key application markets including home furnishing and apparel are expected to be a key driving force for the market. The apparel industry has witnessed increased per capita consumption primarily in India, Brazil, China and Russia which is expected to result in increased demand for textile chemicals over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519