Worlifts prides itself on an impeccable safety record, we offer training, inspection and maintenance to extremely high levels and we aim to exceed customer expectations. We also provide a wide range of fall prevention and fall arrest equipment and all the relevant training to go with it.
And so, as the UK gears up for some of the most ambitious rail upgrading projects of recent years, we’re proud to be flying the safety flag and bringing our expertise to OHLEx 2016 on the 8th June.
OHLEx is essential for any professionals working in the rail industry who have to deal with safety, especially if it involves working at height.
Seminars on the day include:
- Keeping safe with the latest PPE
- Working at Heights Health and Safety Legislation
- Managing system emergencies
- Behavioural safety (Training)
And interactive training sessions on:
- Jointing technologies of novel conductors
- Correct handling of composite insulators
- Manual handling and access/egress aspects of new structures
- Rescue from poles and towers using innovative PPE