The Future of Retailing in New Zealand to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
- General retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2015, and will continue to lead the market in 2020
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2015-2020, followed by Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations
- Music, video and entertainment software is expected to grow the fastest followed by Home and garden products over the next five years
Complete report available @ The Future of Retailing in New Zealand to 2020.
“The Future of Retailing in New Zealand to 2020” is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the New Zealand's retail market. It contains:
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists etc,.
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the New Zealand retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the New Zealand market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research