Global Automotive Timing Belt Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Automotive category. Timing belts are one of the most critical components in an internal combustion engine (ICE) as it operates and controls the number of revolutions of the camshaft, which defines the power generated by the engine. As timing belts are placed close to the engine cylinder where the fuel air mixture combusts, it is exposed to a significant amount of heat. A major reason for timing belt failure in conventional timing belts is corrosion, and wear and tear due to high temperatures from the combustion chamber.
The analysts forecast global automotive timing belt market to grow at a CAGR of 4.37% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global automotive timing belt market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, This report considers automobiles manufactured and total number of automobiles in use across all geographies. It analyzes the sales of timing belts to OEMs and in the aftermarket. The geographical/regional segmentation of shares and leading countries for 2014 have been calculated on the basis of automotive production, primarily cars and commercial vehicles, and the number of automobiles in use. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top five vendors in the market. In addition, This report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. This report also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, and identifies the key trends emerging in the market.
The report, Global Automotive Timing Belt Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global automotive timing belt platform market and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- B&B Manufacturing
- Carlstar Group
- ContiTech (Continental AG)
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44034
Single User License USD 2500
Other prominent vendors
- Beck Arnley
- Ningbo Beidi Synchronous Belt
- NingBo Fulong Synchronous Belt
- Need for replacement of old and damaged timing belts
- Shift in focus toward BEVs
- Use of thermally stable materials for producing timing belts
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?