Retailing in Canada- Market Summary and Forecasts ; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Canada's retail sector is expected to witness healthy growth over the next five years backed by improving economic conditions, government efforts at boosting domestic consumption, relatively low inflation levels, and increasing disposable income. Rising number of internet users and increasing adoption of mobile devices is fueling the growth of sales through the online channel, and the trend is expected to gain further traction over the next five years.
- Retailers adopting omnichannel strategies to win customers
- Adoption of private label brands is on the rise
- M-commerce is gaining traction in the country
- Increasing number of Chinese tourists contributing to retail sales
To access full report with TOC, please visit Retailing in Canada- Market Summary and Forecasts ; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
“Retailing in Canada- Market Summary and Forecasts, 2014-2019” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Canadian retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Canadian retail industry:
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and fastest growing product categories that includes Clothing; Footwear; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Health and Beauty; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment; Jewelry, Watches and Accessories; Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the Canadian retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer, and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Canadian retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share"
Best Buy(formerly Future Shop)
Metro and metro plus
Shoppers Drug Mart
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research