RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Chilean Retail Packaging Market – The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers” report to its research database.
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Chilean Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Chilean packaging market.
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation within Chile consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board.
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential.
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of Chile’s packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the CPG market.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves – favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010-2016. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest-trends-and-key-issues-in-the-chilean-retail-packaging-market-the-outlook-for-primary-packaging-containers-closures-and-outers-market-report.html .
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
- Detailed analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industry.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Chilean packaging industry.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in Chile’s packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
- The Chilean packaging industry is witnessing a varying demand in product packaging from both the young and older population. While the young population demands on-the-go packs and packs with attractive packaging and high-visual appeal, the older population demands easy-to-open, convenient, and easy-to-handle package types.
- An increase in FDI will encourage Chilean local and regional CPG manufacturers to introduce better quality products at competitive prices. Being the most advanced and sophisticated retail market across Latin America, the country opens up great opportunities for global players such as Walmart to generate high sales.
- In Chile, a quarter of the adult population was obese in 2011. Consumers’ busy lifestyles, resulting in unhealthy eating habits, is a major factor driving the rising obesity levels and hypertension. This has led to a shift in demand for functional foods and health foods that are devoid of artificial ingredients and preservatives. Enhanced product labeling will play a crucial role by providing complete nutritional, ingredient, and calorie information on products to attract health-conscious consumers.
- A growing economy and decreasing unemployment rate, combined with an increase in disposable income, has resulted in an increase in demand for consumer goods from Chilean consumers.
- With rising consumer awareness, product sustainability has become a major concern for manufacturers, driving innovation in the Chilean packaging industry. For instance, Coca-Cola launched a completely recyclable Plant Bottle TM that has lower carbon footprints than the traditional PET plastic container.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=147361 .
Browse more reports on Food & Beverages @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Follow Us On
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts