LAS VEGAS – During Global Gaming Expo 2015 (G2E), Cintas Corporation will flex its fashion influence with the Cintas Ultra-Lounge Fashion Show, offering attendees a peek into future trends of modern and sexy uniforms that can rev the engine of any casino, ultra lounge or nightclub scene.
This one-of-a-kind fashion show features seven unique collections, each capturing the latest trends, styles, colors, and silhouettes. Additionally, woven throughout many of the collections, guests will see environmentally friendly apparel and suiting options.
“Communicating a cohesive story, or brand message, is extremely relevant to our gaming customers as it helps guests appreciate the value of their experience and its meaning,” said Karla Perez, National Director for Gaming at Cintas Corporation. “Uniforms are an important component of that message, as they enable employees to ‘look the part.’ Our goal is to design a unique image apparel program that complements the brand vision.”
- Modern Rat Pack: Inspired by the Rat Pack era, this collection is today’s twist on old Hollywood glamour. In this collection you’ll see defined waistlines and lots of shine.
- Tailor Defined: Inspired by flowers, architecture and Shanghai rush hour, this collection juxtaposes feminine and masculine styles and features clean lines and plunging neck lines
- Tribal: Inspired by today’s hottest trends, this collection features halter necklines, bare shoulders, bright colors, metallic sheen and geometric shapes.
- Shirting: Cintas offers shirting options to bring any brand to life. These polished pieces feature pin tucks, pleats, double plackets and contrasting details. Shirts are machine washable and environmentally friendly.
- Hardware: Inspired by the Versace collection, this collection literally puts the pedal to the metal with shiny grommets, zippers and studs.
- Washable: Eliminating the need for dry-cleaning not only saves the client money, it also saves the planet – and at no cost of runway appeal. This collection features a feminine silhouette and asymmetry.
- Holiday: This holiday season turn up the glitz with sexy fashion statements. This collection features stunning one-of-a-kind pieces and show stopping looks.
This event will be a part of the “Integrated Resort Experience at G2E,” an innovative presentation of non-gaming technology, products and services as guests would experience them in a gaming-resort setting. The show will be located on the Integrated Resort Experience Main Stage on Wednesday, September 30 with shows at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Led by the American Gaming Association (AGA), the Global Gaming Expo will take place September 28 – October 1 in Las Vegas at the Sands Expo and Convention Center. The annual event showcases the latest developments in gaming technology and features keynote addresses by high-profile leaders from within and outside of the gaming industry.
For show information, please visit www.globalgamingexpo.com
G2E registration for attendees and media is open. Follow the links below for more details:
Seminar Information: http://bit.ly/G2ESeminarHighlights
September 24, 2015
CONTACT: Natalie Mounier