Antimony is used for the production of flame retardants. It is found in its ore form and usually appears as a lustrous tin-white metal. Antimony is primarily mined in China and the country holds the majority of its reserves. In 2009, the government of China has classified antimony as a strategic metal and a rare element of the earth, resulting in supply constraints worldwide. Apart from flame retardants, the other major applications of antimony are in lead batteries, as an alloy strengthening agent, a catalyst, and in ceramics. In 2014, owing to supply constraints worldwide, the EU and the British Geological Survey listed Antimony at the top of the list for metals and minerals, thus identifying it as one of the most precious and scarce metals in the world.
The analysts forecast Global Antimony Market to grow at a CAGR of 5.03 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The Global Antimony market can be divided on the basis of Applications into the following segments: Fire Retarding Agent, Lead Batteries, Alloy-strengthening Agent, Catalyst, Ceramics, and Others.
The report, Global Antimony Market, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Europe, the Americas, and the ROW. It also covers the Global Antimony Market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34603
- Hunan ChenZhou Mining Group
- Mandalay Resources
- United States Antimony
- Village Main Reef
- Yunnan Muli Antimony Industry
Other Prominent Vendors
- Glencore Xstrata
- Korea Zinc
- Lambert Metals International
- Nihon Seiko
Key Market Driver
- Demand from manufacturers of flame retardants
Key Market Challenge
- Rising Supply Constraints
Key Market Trend
- Emergence of China as a Leading Antimony Importer
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34603 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.