RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Mongolia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report“ report to its research database.
“Mongolia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Mongolia’ upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Mongolia’ upstream oil and gas investment climate.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=210350 .
· Overview of the fiscal and regulatory regime governing upstream oil and gas operations in Mongolia
· Information on the legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
· Details of the fiscal terms governing current Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs)
· Explanation of the implications of the new petroleum law passed in 2014
· Details of the specific fiscal and regulatory terms governing unconventional hydrocarbons
· Assessment of the regime’s attractiveness to investors in comparison to peers
· Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Mongolia
Reasons to buy
· Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Mongolia’s upstream oil and gas sector
· Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
· Assess current investment opportunities
· Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
· Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Complete Report Details @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/mongolia-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Mongolia, Fiscal and Regulatory Summary, 2014
List of Figures
Mongolia, Regime Flow Chart, 2014