LAS VEGAS – This spring, Comme Ça by David Myers at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas puts a fresh spin on brasserie dining with unique seasonal flavors highlighted in the restaurant’s newest menu creations, launching tonight, Thursday, April 10.
Corporate Executive Chef Brian Howard and Chef de Cuisine Daniel Ontiveros, the current Comme Ça dream team flourishing under Myers’ guidance, have created a spring menu that draws inspiration from each of their unique backgrounds while honoring the worldly spirit of the classic Parisian brasserie. The result is an exciting new experience, fit for the vibrant spring months, and one of Comme Ça’s most comprehensive seasonal menu transitions. New menu items will make their debut throughout April as highlighted below.
Social Hour menu items debuting tonight, April 10:
- Sausage, Peppers & Beer, boudin blanc sausage and piperade, with beer cheese fondue
- Chicken Fried Foie Gras with caramelized onion, black truffle gravy and a sweet roll
Appetizers and salads debuting tonight, April 10:
- Wild Mushroom Tart, puff pastry with caramelized onion, bacon and lemon-thyme goat cheese (also available on the Social Hour and lunch menus)
- Mediterranean Octopus with piquillo pepper and purple runner bean ragout, garlic confit toast and extra virgin olive oil
- Pan Roasted Sweetbreads, crispy sweetbreads with vanilla scented cauliflower, macerated blackberry and morel mushrooms
- Marinated Heirloom Tomatoes with picholine olive, goat cheese and opal basil (also available on the lunch menu)
- Butter Lettuce Salad with tangerine, brioche crouton and buttermilk dressing
The most robust change to Comme Ça’s seasonal menu will be seen in the entrée selections debuting Wednesday, April 16. New seasonal entrées will include:
- Heritage Pork Collar with braised mustard greens, spiced prunes and mushroom conserva
- Crispy Lemon Risotto with artichokes, fava beans, cilantro and shaved parmesan
- Roasted Jidori Chicken Breastwith morel mushrooms, turnip pave, cipollini onion and chicken jus
- Pan-Roasted Loup de Mere,a European Sea Bass with melted spring onion, green garlic peas and charred lemon butter
- Provencal Steamed Musselswith pernod, fennel broth, picholine olive and grilled country bread (also available on the lunch menu)
- Boudin Blanc,white sausage, pomme purée and red onion marmalade
- Scottish Bay Salmon with grilled baby zucchini, toybox tomato, squash blossom and basil pistou
- Roasted Spring Lamb with eggplant and tomato zaalouk, crispy panisse and savory lamb jus
Guests can also choose a variety of new a la carte options to complement their entrée selection. Options include Harissa Glazed Carrots with cracked coriander, goat cheese and cilantro leaf; Sautéed Bloomsdale Spinach with garlic confit, roasted cauliflower, toasted hazelnut, celery branch and sherry vinaigrette; and Macaroni and Cheese Gratin with smoked duck and caramelized onion.
Comme Ça’s nightly social hour in the bar and lounge is 5 to 10 p.m. and dinner service is 5 to 11 p.m. Lunch service is every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. To stay up to date with the current menus as they debut, visit Comme Ça Las Vegas online. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made online or by calling 702.698.7910.
About Comme Ça Las Vegas:
Comme Ça at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is acclaimed Chef David Myers’ second location outside of his popular West Hollywood flagship. Inspired by France’s vibrant neighborhood brasseries, the rustic chic Adam D. Tihany-designed restaurant is located on the third floor of the stylish hotel and serves up hearty brasserie classics in addition to handcrafted cocktails. Lunch is served Friday through Sunday from noon to 5 p.m., dinner is nightly from 5 to 11 p.m., and the nightly social hour with food and drink specials in the bar and lounge is 5 to 10 p.m. In 2011, Comme Ça received the Wine Spectator “Award of Excellence;” “Best Restaurant” by Desert Companion; and “Best Power Lunch - Las Vegas” by Worth magazine. The acclaimed French brasserie received an “A” in every category by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. In 2013, the restaurant received the award for “Best Oysters” and was also named as one of the “20 Most Important Restaurants in Las Vegas” by Las Vegas Weekly in addition to being honored with the titles of “Best Place to Wow Out-of-Towners” and “Best Sweet with Meat” (for the duck confit cinnamon roll) by Vegas Seven.
For reservations or additional restaurant information, please call 877.893.2001 or 702.698.7910 or visit online at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or www.commecarestaurant.com. Stay updated on the latest restaurant news and events by following Comme Ça on Twitter (@CommeCaLV) and Facebook (Comme Ca Restaurant Las Vegas).
# # #
Kirvin Doak Communications
Matt Guidish / Graham McMurry