RnRMarketResearch adds ‘Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’ to its store. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Melanoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages. This report provides therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Melanoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are Agalimmune Ltd, APEIRON Biologics AG, Aptose Biosciences Inc., Array BioPharma Inc., Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Biogenomics Limited, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Champions Oncology, Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Cytune Pharma, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Life Science Pharmaceuticals, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Momenta Pharmaceuticals.
Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403533 . (This is a premium report price at US$2500 for a single user PDF license)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Melanoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Melanoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Melanoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information.