Most up-to-date research on "Chinese Smart OTT TV: Market Development, Competitive Strategies and Impacts on Incumbent Players" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report presents analysis of market development, competitive strategies and impacts on incumbent players. China’s mobile online service users have grown rapidly but most users still favor free online services; thus, OTT service providers can only rely on ads revenue to pay for huge license fees, CDN (Content Distribution Network) construction costs, as well as platform maintenance and overhead expenses; facing a saturated market for mobile services, TV has shed the light for conventional OTT service operators who seek out for new threads of opportunity.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/chinese-smart-ott-tv-market-development-competitive-strategies-and-impacts-on-incumbent-players-report.html
Meanwhile, the introduction of OTT service operators has triggered price wars in the TV market and has eroded further the profitability of TV brands; controlled by license holders, TV content alone is hard to create differentiation and thus TV UI and app improvements are critical for OTT service operators to increase revenue; lack of applications developed specifically for smart TV experience will pose a significant challenge to future smart TV development.
List of Topics
- Global smart OTT TV market and includes the development of Apple's iTV and Google TV
- Development of Chinese major OTT STB vendors, namely Xiaomi, BesTV, Letv, PPTV, Wasu, and Skyworth, and includes their industry value chain that is composed of video content and app store providers, broadcasting license holders, hardware developers, gadget manufacturers, and channel distributors
- Strategies adopted by Letv, Xiaomi, iQiyi, TLC, and Skyworth (Coocaa TV), Alibaba, Haier, Konka, and Hisense for developing China's smart OTT TV industry and includes impacts on existing players
- Four strategies to create competitive advantage in the Smart OTT TV industry that include a new vision, new partners, new convergence between smart TVs and mobile devices, as well as optimal utilization of users' assets
Browse Reports in ICT @ http://www.researchmoz.us/ict-market-reports-96.html
Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include:
- Alibaba, Amazon, Apple, ASUS, Baidu, Belkin, BestTV, China Telecom, CNR, CNTV, Disney, D-Link, Foxconn, Funshion, Goji, Google, Haier, HBO, Hisense, Huawei, Huluplus, HunanTV, Intel, iQiyi, Konka, Letv, LG, Logitech, Lumen, Marvell, MediaTek, MLB, NBA, Netflix, Netgear, Philips, PPStream, PPTV, Roku TV, Samsung, Sharp, Skyworth, Sony, Southern Media Co., TCL, Vizio, Wasu, Wistron, Withings, Xiaomi, Youtube
The report firstly introduced Capillary Electrophoresis HPLC basic information included Capillary Electrophoresis HPLC definition classification application industry chain structure industry overview; international market analysis, China domestic market analysis, Macroeconomic environment and economic situation analysis, Capillary Electrophoresis HPLC industry policy and plan, Capillary...
Improved international connectivity reducing internet access pricing for consumers across the continent A number of new international submarine cable links connecting nations on Africa’s east and west coast have considerably improved internet access to the continent. Terrestrial links have enabled land-locked countries to benefit from this connectivity by dramatically reducing...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: