Global Low Density Polyethylene Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the chemicals category. The report the report states that the growing concern over the effect of LDPE on the environment will be a major challenge for the global LDPE market during the forecast period.
The analysts forecast global LDPE market to grow at a CAGR of 1.41% by revenue during 2014-2019.LDPE is made by the polymerization of ethylene at high temperatures in an autoclave or a tubular reactor. LDPE contains two or four carbon atoms on the main chain leading to irregular packing and low crystallinity. It is chemically inert and insolvent at room temperature, and has good resistance to alkalis and acids. When LDPE is exposed to light and oxygen, it loses its strength and tear resistance. It is used in molded laboratory apparatus, such as pipette washing equipment, wash bottles, bags, tanks, and general purpose tubing.
Covered in this Report
The report, namely Global LDPE Market 2015-2019, is based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various types of production techniques, applications and demand-supply dynamics in different geographies. It provides comments on the existing market landscape and its growth prospects in the forecast period. The report includes the key vendors operating in the market.
Inquire for Discount at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=40489
The report provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Process (Autoclave Method, and Tubular Method)
- Feedstock (Naphtha, Natural Gas, and Others)
- Application (Film and Sheets, Extrusion Coating, Injection Molding, and Others)
- Geography (APAC, EMEA, North America and ROW)
- Dow Chemical
- Exxon Mobil
Other Prominent Vendors
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- DuPont de Nemours
- Lone Star Chemical
- Total Petrochemicals
- Growing Demand from Packaging Industries
- Increase in Usage of LLDPE compared to LDPE
- Growth in R&D spending
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.