New market research titled “Electrophysiology Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Electrophysiology Devices pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Electrophysiology Devices pipeline products.
Company Profiles: AblaCor Medical Corporation, Acutus Medical, Inc., Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, Inc., AFfix Medical Ltd., Apama Medical, Inc., AtriCure, Inc., Baylor College of Medicine, Biosense Webster, Inc., BioSig Technologies, Inc., BioTex, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., Cardima, Inc., CardioFocus, Inc., CardioNova Ltd., CathEffects LLC, CathRx Ltd, Cordis Corporation, CoRepair, Inc, CyberHeart Incorporated, Epicardial Technologies Inc, FocusStart Orthosensors, Fundacion para la Investigacion Biomedica del Hospital Gregorio Maranon, Hansen Medical, Inc., Imricor Medical Systems, Inc., Interventional Imaging, Inc., Iowa Approach Inc., Maestro Heart SA, Mayo Clinic., MC10, Inc., Medicalgorithmics S.A., Medispec LTD, Medlumics S.L., Medtronic plc, MedWaves Incorporated, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, MRI Interventions Inc, nContact, Inc., North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Philips Healthcare, SCR, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Stereotaxis, Inc., Strategic Polymer Sciences, Inc, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, University of Rochester, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Vimecon GmbH, Vivonics, Inc. and Voyage Medical
Complete report on H2 2015 pipeline review of Electrophysiology Devices with 117 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 226 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/electrophysiology-devices-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Electrophysiology Devices under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Electrophysiology Devices and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463322 .
Reasons to buy:
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Electrophysiology Devices under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date