ReportsnReports.com offers “Biologics in the Emerging Markets - Ripe For Realization of the Commercial Potential - But Hurdles Still to Overcome” research report in its store.
Biologics cover a diverse range of products and deliverables and have revolutionized the treatment of many diseases. The complexity of biologics has made their manufacture an expensive and lengthy process which has hindered uptake in many less developed healthcare markets. However, the global biologics market is rapidly growing and was estimated to be worth over $130 billion in 2010.
Of the emerging markets, the BRIC
markets offer the greatest potential for pharmaceutical growth, especially in
biologics which represent a relatively untapped market in these countries. It
is expected the BRIC markets will account for over 25% of global biologic
revenues by 2015.
Inquire for a discount on this report
The report, “Biologics in the Emerging
Markets - Ripe For Realization of the Commercial Potential - But Hurdles Still
to Overcome” has been written to support corporate strategy, new product
development, business development, R&D, and brand teams through its
analysis of the biologic trends being seen and the innovations taking place in
this high growth market place. This report will support the corporate
strategies and key decisions being made around emerging market expansion, and
future opportunities, and the challenges, which exist.
- Biologics overview Definition, types of biologics and the global biologics market
- Biologics in emerging markets – key facts
- Analysis of BRIC countries
- Key challenges
- Key biologics players in emerging markets
- Overviews of the competitive landscapes and key activities in the BRIC countries
Request a sample before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279205.
Reasons to buy
- Use this report to understand how the biologics market is expected to develop
in the emerging markets and the key growth drivers behind the forecasted
- This report provides an overview of the current biologics landscape in each of the BRIC markets, along with expected challenges and potential areas of growth in the near term
- Understand how key factors, such as diagnostic testing, high price points and negative perceptions of biologics, are hindering their wider use in some emerging markets
- Benefit from CBR’s in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape for biologics in the BRIC markets, including recent activities of both local and multinational companies and the prospects for collaboration moving forward
- Access our assessment of how biosimilars are boosting the biologics sector within emerging markets and why they have been so quick to take off in these regions compared to the US and EU market
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, chemicals, healthcare, environment, medical devices, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.