Bio-alcohols are organic compounds produced by the fermentation of sugar or cellulose. Bio-alcohols are primarily used in the transportation sector. For instance, bio-ethanol can be used as a replacement for gasoline in cars.
The analysts forecast global bio-alcohols market to grow at a CAGR of 9 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The global bio-alcohols market can be segmented into five: transportation, infrastructure, medical, and others.
The report, Global Bio-alcohols Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, North America, Europe, and ROW; it also covers the global bio-alcohols market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37570
Other Prominent Vendors
- Harvest Power
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Scarcity of non-renewable resources
- Non-availability of raw materials
- Increased environmental awareness
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37570.
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.