The report “Travel and Tourism in India to 2018″ by Timetric are now available at RnRMarketResearch.com .
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire travel and tourism sector in India
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in India for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, food service, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=194786
India’s travel and tourism sector performed well during the review period (2009–2013), with growth recorded in both domestic and international tourist volumes. The main factors for tourism growth were government initiatives and continuous efforts to promote the country’s travel and tourism sector on an international level. Timetric expects growth to continue over the forecast period (2014–2018), driven by government initiatives to promote tourism through participation in international events and promotional campaigns in key source markets such as the US and Japan, and emerging markets such as China. Infrastructure development, road shows and tourist attraction development within the country also contributed towards the country’s tourism growth.
Complete report available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/travel-and-tourism-in-india-to-2018-market-report.html
- This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in India:
- it details historical values for India’s tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in India.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period.
Explore More Reports on Travel & Leisure Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/consumer-goods/travel-leisure
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.