Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Newsletter
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery - Cancer
Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress to be held on 27 – 28 April 2015 In London – UK has a wide range of topics on drug delivery for cancer therapies. Some of these topics are:
- The role of Nanomedicine and Targeted Medicine for Personalised Medicine
- European Medical Devices Regulation of Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery
- Theranostics: Combining Diagnostics and Delivery in a Single Device
- Mesoporous silica nanoparticles as a drug delivery system for anticancer therapy
- Polyamine-coated carbon nanotubes allow efficient microRNAs delivery in endothelial cells
- Molecular imaging modalities – Revolutionizing the way we look inside human body
Presenting these topics will be organizations like:
- Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
- World Nano Foundation
- Nemaura Pharma
- University of Oxford
- Institute for Biological and Medical Imaging
- King’s College London and many more. Download your copy of the agenda: http://www.mnmconferences.com/nanotechnologies.html?utm_source=pitch&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=NDD
- Nanotechnology - enabled drug delivery in HIV therapy
“Nanotechnology-based HIV drug delivery has attracted recent attention within academia with many technologies in early stage evaluation for improving oral bioavailability or targeting HIV-infected cells and tissues. Interest has been significantly accelerated recently by the entry of long-acting Nano formulations into human trials.
These Nano formulations developed by Janssen Pharmaceuticals and ViiV Healthcare are able to sustain therapeutic concentrations in blood for over 1 month from a single intramuscular depot injection.” - Prof. Andrew Owen, Chair - British Society of Nanomedicine, Professor of Pharmacology, University of Liverpool.
One of the key speakers at the Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress, Prof. Owen believes nanotechnology - enabled drug delivery will positively influence future treatments of HIV patients. We recently did a pre-event interview with him; know more about his topic here: http://www.mnmconferences.com/nanotechnologies.html?utm_source=pitch&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=NDD.
- Sponsors at the Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress
- Other industry events
Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy Congress will be held on 3 - 4 September 2015 in London, UK.
Some of our confirmed speakers will be representing organizations like:
| || || |
For more information please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
Assistant Manager | Web Marketing