ReportsnReports.com adds report Cardiovascular Device Companies: Surveying the Global Competitive Landscape to its store. This continuously-updated report enables customers to evaluate the competitive landscape and identify the companies to look out for in the future. It provides an insight into who’s striking strategic and tactical partnerships, along with the latest in regulatory developments and M&A activity.
A complete picture
- This fully revised 376-page report provides a complete a picture of how robust the cardiovascular device sector is and how well companies are performing.
- An Overview Of Product Approvals And Regulatory Issues In The Us, Europe And Beyond
- This report provides an introduction focusing on the cardiac rhythm management (CRM) market and market leaders, Medtronic, Boston Scientific and St Jude Medical (SJM) and the difficult time they are facing in the CRM market. Selected key developments over the past year in the cardiovascular device industry are highlighted, focusing on key players including Sorin, Biotronik, Medtronic and Cordis. A look ahead considers how a new treatment for drug-resistant hypertension, renal denervation, is opening a new avenue in the market.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/180401-cardiovascular-device-companies-surveying-the-global-competitive-landscape.html.
Key areas covered for each 59 carefully selected company include:
- Company Overview
- Key Personnel
- Key Milestones
- Competitor Analysis
- R&D and Research Strategy
- Key Agreements and Alliances
- Financial Data
- Comprehensive Contact Details
The report is an essential desk reference and a timely aid to market planning and competitor awareness. Importantly it does not just concentrate on the sectors’ leading lights but also examines some of the smaller innovators that sometimes get overlooked until they get snapped up by the big companies.
Covering all major cardiovascular device technologies
- Cardiac/Ventricular Assist Devices
- Artificial Hearts
- Renal Denervation Systems
- Cardiac Ablation Devices
- Stents – including bare metal, drug-eluting and bioreabsorbable models
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Valves (including biological)
- Embolic Protection Devices
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pumps
Use this report to
- Highlight the emerging companies in the industry
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and identify the companies to watch
- Know who’s striking strategic and tactical partnerships
- Monitor M&A activity and the changing competitive landscape
- Stay in touch with the make-up and performance of the industry
- Understand the trends which are shaping the sector’s operation
- Identify the leading products – this report showcases them!
Much more than just an annual report
For information to be valuable it must be current and this report includes valuable updating services. For one cost-effective price, you receive.
- The annual report
- Access to the daily reviewed and updated company profiles
- The updated cardiovascular device news channel to keep you abreast of the latest developments around the world
Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=180401.
The report is backed up by a regular newsfeed of cardiovascular device articles that collectively provide a compelling package of competitive data. No other report provides such a level of complimentary information.
Shining the spotlight on 59 companies who lead the market with novel and progressive technologies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics
- AorTech International
- Arterial Remodeling Technologies
- AtCor Medical
- Berlin Heart
- Biosensors International
- Blue Medical
- Boston Scientific
- B Braun
- Cambridge Heart
- CorMatrix Cardiovascular
- Deltex Medical
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Elixir Medical
- Getinge AB
- Heartware International
- Jarvik Heart
- Impulse Dynamics
- LeMaitre Vascular
- Lombard Medical
- Miracor Medical Systems
- Opto Circuits (India)
- Reva Medical
- Sahajanand Medical Technologies
- St Jude Medical
- Sunshine Heart
- SynCardia Systems
- Vascular Solutions
- Zoll Medical
Inquiry before Buying on this Report Cardiovascular Device Companies: Surveying the Global Competitive Landscape at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=180401 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Medical Devices ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, , environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.