The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by GlaxoSmithKline Plc, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Get discount on this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=521064
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- The report provides overview of GlaxoSmithKline Plc including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report assesses GlaxoSmithKline Plc's pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report features GlaxoSmithKline Plc's out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Complete research of 406 pages with TOC is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/glaxosmithkline-plc-product-pipeline-review-2016-market-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate GlaxoSmithKline Plc's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding GlaxoSmithKline Plc's pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope