RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “NSCLC Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2019 – Personalized Therapies Focus on Untapped Segment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma to Expand Treatment Pool” to its store.
The leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research: ‘NSCLC Therapeutics in APAC Markets to 2019 – Personalized Therapies Focus on Untapped Segment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma to Expand Treatment Pool’, which provides in-depth insights into the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) indication. The report provides an estimation of the market size for 2012 along with market forecasts until 2019 for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, covering Australia, China, India and Japan. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, clinical trial analysis (including failure rates), pipeline analysis, and analysis of deals relevant to NSCLC. The NSCLC market in the APAC region is estimated to have been worth $1.8 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.3% to reach $2.9 billion by 2019. The key drivers for this growth include an aging population, an increasing number of NSCLC incident cases and the expected launch of promising therapies. The launch of premium-priced novel antibodies and immunotherapies in the first and second lines of therapy, including Boehringer Ingelheim’s Gilotrif, Eli Lilly’s necitumumab, Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Yervoy (ipilimumab) and nivolumab, Pfizer’s dacomitinib and Novartis’s LDK378 are set to drive the market during the forecast period. However, the recent implementation of a price ceiling on essential drugs,dominance of generic drugs in India and expected pricing restrictions in China could curtail the NSCLC market in APAC countries.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=155407 .
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals in Australia, China, India and Japan. It includes:
- A brief introduction to NSCLC, including the disease’s pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for NSCLC, including analysis of their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths and weaknesses, as well as a heat map comparing them in terms of safety and efficacy
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for NSCLC, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs likely to enter the market during the forecast period, analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanisms of action and molecular target
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials, by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate, for each molecule type
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2019, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
- Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the NSCLC market since 2006
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/nsclc-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2019-personalized-therapies-focus-on-untapped-segment-of-squamous-cell-carcinoma-to-expand-treatment-pool-market-report.html .
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Understand the NSCLC pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
- Observe detailed profiles for promising pipeline products and gain insights into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be
- Follow the trends in NSCLC clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages
- Assess the potential risk of future developmental programs for NSCLC therapeutics, depending on the mechanism of action, by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates
- Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the NSCLC market over the forecast period
- Identify which countries are expected to contribute the most to this growth and devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the NSCLC market
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=155407 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Symptoms 10
2.2 Etiology 11
2.3 Pathophysiology 12
2.4 Co-morbidities and Complications 12
2.5 Diagnosis 13
2.5.1 Physical Examination 13
2.5.2 Sputum Cytology 13
2.5.3 Imaging Tests 13
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=155407 .
3 Marketed Products 23
3.1 Therapeutic Landscape 24
3.1.1 Alimta (pemetrexed disodium) – Eli Lilly and Company 24
3.1.2 Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel) – Celgene 26
3.1.3 Iressa (gefitinib) – AstraZeneca 28
3.1.4 Tarceva (erlotinib hydrochloride) – F. Hoffmann-La Roche 29
3.1.5 Xalkori (crizotinib) – Pfizer 31
3.1.6 Avastin (bevacizumab) – F. Hoffmann-La Roche 32
3.1.7 Gilotrif (afatinib) – Boehringer Ingelheim 34
3.2 Comparative Efficacy and Safety 34
4 Pipeline Products 37
4.1 Overall Pipeline 37
4.2 Pipeline Analysis by Molecule Type 39
4.3 Pipeline Analysis by Mechanism of Action 41
4.4 Clinical Trials 44
4.4.1 Failure Rate 44
4.4.2 Patient Enrollment and Clinical Trial Size 46
4.4.3 Duration 48
Browse Cancer Therapeutics Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/cancer-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B, media and more.
Follow Us On: