Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on"Public Safety LTE: A Global Assessment of Market Size, Technology, Vendor Trends and Spectrum Allocation 2014 - 2019". The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Remote Patient Monitoring Market.
Considered as the de-facto standard for Public Safety broadband communications, LTE is rapidly gaining momentum within the Public Safety industry. As a result Public Safety agencies, vendors and service provider are heavily investing in Public Safety LTE, with commercial deployments in both the North America and the Middle East region.
While initial investments appear promising there still remain a number of key issues that need to be addressed such as frequency spectrum allocation, funding for private LTE network deployments, QoS prioritization of users in commercial networks, and interoperability with legacy Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems such as APCO 25 and TETRA.
This report provides an in-depth of the global Public Safety LTE industry to address the aforementioned issues, in addition to providing a detail assessment of the technology, market size, and key trends within the Public Safety LTE industry.
Market Research Related Reports :
LTE Strategy, Application Roadmap, and Future of 4G http://www.researchmoz.us/lte-strategy-application-roadmap-and-future-of-4g-report.html
The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity including voice over IP (VoIP) via voice over LTE (VoLTE). LTE is ushering in a new world of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience.This research evaluates LTE development, capabilities, and potential applications with a view towards both what is technically possible as well as what is optimal based on current and anticipated market conditions. The report analyzes technologies and market conditions to provide specific strategies, solutions, and applications for the commercial mobile radio ecosystem including cellular service providers and their supply chain.
Connected Vehicles Market and Forecast for LTE and Telematics Applications 2014 - 2019 http://www.researchmoz.us/connected-vehicles-market-and-forecast-for-lte-and-telematics-applications-2014-2019-report.html
The automobile industry is very competitive. The profitability on cars is slim with margins in the US as low as two percent on a new car. The large motor companies can make money by self-financing consumer deals. Dealerships hope to make money by promoting repair service packages, and offering extended warranties. The connected car is considered a gift because it is a new revenue stream, has a better margin than the car itself, and can be a differentiator between the cars themselves.In the US, leading automobile manufacturers have committed to embedding cars with LTE in their product lines. For example, BMW makes an LTE/Wi-Fi adapter for their cars. Alcatel-Lucent, Verizon, and AT&T are proponents of the LTE-connected car. However, many new cars have embedded Wi-Fi, use GPS tracking, and have other forms of telematics. The full case for LTE is not yet realized.This research evaluates the technology, solutions, and market for LTE and telematics in vehicles.The report includes trend analysis, future outlook and forecasts through 2014.
Current Development of the Global LTE Subscriber Market, 1Q 2014 http://www.researchmoz.us/current-development-of-the-global-lte-subscriber-market-1q-2014-report.html
This report profiles the latest development of LTE subscriber markets and leading operators in pan-America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa, with country development overview and detailed information such as the adopted LTE technology, frequency band, service coverage, equipment supplier, and LTE user base provided.Pan-American LTE Market Development by Country and Operator.European LTE Market Development by Country and Operator.Asian LTE Market Development by Country and Operator.Oceanian LTE Market Development by Country and Operator.African LTE Market Development by Country and Operator.The report covers the following topics:
- Global Spectrum Allocation for Public Safety LTE: A global assessment of spectrum allocation and funding for Public Safety LTE deployments, based on input from regional regulatory authorities.
- Global Public Safety LTE Market Size, Contracts & Trials: A global review of the worldwide Public Safety LTE market including assessment of revenue share by market segment (infrastructure sales, services, user device sales, etc), and a review of global contracts and trial engagements.
- RAN Sharing and Roaming: The term "RAN sharing" refers to sharing of actual eNodeBs. As part of this arrangement, each operator accesses the shared RAN with its own EPC. Vendors are also considering the implementation of Inter-PLMN handover (as opposed to roaming) and then for LTE Commercial carriers to deploy Policies for Service Level Agreements that include Priority Access (Access Class Barring, Preemption and ARP) and QoS/ QCI assignment for default and dedicated bearers. The report assesses in detail how many of vendors and commercial carriers will support RAN sharing, roaming and inter-PLMN handovers which will be key factors towards the adoption of commercial LTE RANs for Public Safety applications.
For Latest Market Research Reports Visit At : http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
- Global QoS Requirements for Public Safety LTE Communications: A detailed assessment of global requirements for Priority access and High QoS for Public Safety subscribers, for shared commercial LTE networks, while they roam on to Commercial Networks.
- Public Safety LTE Devices and End User Applications: An assessment of device usability characteristics, Multi-Radio LTE/LMR interoperability technology, Software and Applications (VoLTE, PTT over LTE, IMS, IP).
- Vendor Trends and Roadmaps: A detailed assessment of solution portfolios and roadmaps for major infrastructure/ device vendors and system integrators
- LTE-Advanced Support for Heterogeneous Commercial/LMR Networks: In-depth assessment of the LTE Advanced standard and technologies and spectrum planning for Fixed/Nomadic based Pico Cells/Femto Cells and mobile base stations (e.g. LTE Cell on Wheels (CoW)) and proximity based services such as Direct Mode Operation (DMO) in LMR systems, which have broad implications for the adoption of Public Safety LTE services.
- LTE based Public Safety Tactical Systems and Military Applications: Detailed market assessment of LTE based Public Safety Tactical Systems such as CoW, Cell over Light Trucks (COLTs) and Military Applications for LTE.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Web Site: http://www.researchmoz.us/