When a facility or building encounters an electrical fault, “Protective Device Setting and Coordination Studies” ensures that it affects the least possible part of your business’s/facility’s electrical power distribution system.
+Current Solutions PC is trusted by many large and small businesses since 1998 for Protective Device Setting and Coordination Studies that helped our clients with:
- Protective device coordination / evaluation
- Description, purpose, basis and scope of the study plus a simplified single-line diagram of the portion of the power system which is included within the scope of study.
- Tabulations of circuit breaker, fuse and other equipment ratings versus calculated short-circuit duties and commentary regarding same.
- Protective device time versus current coordination curves, tabulations of relay and circuit breaker trip settings, fuse selection and commentary regarding same.
- Fault-current tabulations including a definition of terms and a guide for interpretation.
- Tabulation of appropriate tap settings for relay seal-in units.
- Relay Settings.
- Determine the correct protective device settings so that your system will be 100% protected.
For more information, call us at 914-347-8480, or visit our website www.CurrentSolutionsPC.com.