GlobalDatas energy offering, Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania, 2014 Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in Asia and Oceania. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in Asia and Oceania. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in Asia and Oceania are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Browse Full Report With TOC :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/oil-and-chemicals-storage-industry-outlook-in-asia-and-oceania-2014-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-storage-terminals
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Petrochina Company Limited and Korea National Oil Corporation
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/191944
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Asia and Oceania's oil storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitors oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Asia and Oceania.
To Read Complete Report with TOC : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/191944
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948