RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Hydropower (Large, Small and Pumped Storage) in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 – Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” to its store.
“Hydropower (Large, Small and Pumped Storage) in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in Brazil.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Brazil (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Brazil hydropower market. The research analyzes investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for small hydropower in Brazil during 2013-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by hydropower during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=167338 .
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower (large and small hydro, and pumped storage) market, Brazil power market, Brazil renewable power market and Brazil hydropower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period 2014-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2013 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Brazil and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Brazil renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
- Detailed overview of Brazil hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, levelized cost of energy of small hydro (2013-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025), and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
- Deal analysis of Brazil hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/hydropower-large-small-and-pumped-storage-in-brazil-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Brazil hydro power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydro power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=167338 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Executive Summary 10
2.1 Rise in Global Carbon Emissions despite a Fall in Emissions of OECD Countries during 2010-2013 10
2.2 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 10
2.3 Brazil's Plans to Diversify its Hydro Centric Power Portfolio 10
2.4 Abundant Renewable Resources could help Brazil to increase Renewable Capacity 11
2.5 Environmental Concerns Restrict the Development of Hydropower in Brazil 11
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=167338 .
Browse Hydro Power Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power/hydro-power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/