Digital manufacturing (DM) is a sub-segment of the product lifecycle management software. It improves the overall efficiency of the production by defining the optimization of manufacturing processes, managing data in the product development cycle, and supporting effective collaboration within the organization. DM software provides and supports process planning, factory modeling, visualization and simulation of operations, human factor analysis, and collaborative communication. It helps manufacturing companies to improve their production efficiency reducing production time and manufacturing expenses.
The analysts forecast DM market in Japan to grow at a CAGR of 7.70% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The DM market in Japan can be segmented into seven end-user segments: aerospace and defense industry, automotive industry, electrical and electronics industry, industrial machinery industry, consumer process goods industry, utility industry, and others.
The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Dassault Systemes
- Mentor Graphics
- Siemens PLM Software
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39197
Other Prominent Vendor
- 3D Systems
- Tata Technologies
- Visual Components
- Concurrent Planning of Facility, Production, and Product through DM
- Lack of Adoption of DM among SMEs
- Integration of DM with Augmented Reality
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39197
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.