Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014. With exclusive content from industry experts, comprehensive 2013 news highlights, the definitive breakdown of card and electronic payment options, interviews with thought leaders from across the industry, and profiles of leading card issuers, the Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 is a must have for anyone involved in the global cards and payments industry.
• A look at the world's most influential card brands and how they fared during 2013 and look ahead to 2014
• A detailed look at the companies and individuals who shaped the industry over the past 12 months, and what you can learn from them
• Industry analysis and insight into all aspects of card and payments strategy, from card design to social media use
• Sought-after country reports
• Comprehensive news highlights from the past 12 months
• Foreword by Cards International and Electronic Payments International Editor Douglas Blakey
• Interviews with industry leaders from MasterCard, Visa, American Express, WorldPay, Ingenico, and Barclaycard
• Exclusive reports from the top financial global events
• The top features from 12 issues of Cards International and Electronic Payments International
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014.