Industry Leaders to Discuss Findings and Implications
New York – More than one-third of financial advisors now use social media to engage with new or prospective investors, but do they really know what investors want from advisors or wealth managers on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter?
Join nationally known author and financial leader Jennifer Openshaw, president of Finect, as she and top leaders unveil the results of a new survey among individual investors and the implications for the financial industry. (Click here to register.)
The comprehensive survey by Finect answers over 20 questions, including:
- What, specifically, holds investors back from engaging with advisors in the social world?
- What kind of personal information do investors want to see from advisors?
- What level of satisfaction do investors who are able to connect with their advisors on social media experience with those advisors?
- How does social engagement differ among different demographics?
When: Monday, March 24, 2014
Time: 10am -11am EST
- Jennifer Openshaw, president, Finect; founder, Women’s Financial Network, national columnist and author of The Millionaire Zone (on the survey’s key findings and implications)
- Leslie Marshall, Director, Social Media, Morningstar (on the implications for engaging with the next generation of investors)
- Amy McIlwain, President, Financial Social Media (on success stories of top advisors and key underutilized opportunities for financial professionals)
Where: For Conference Call & Webex:Click here to register.
To dial in only, call ( 631) 267-4890.
Use meeting number: 953 574 005About:
Finect (@finectcom) offers simple, compliant social media for financial advisors, asset managers and others in the financial industry. It provides a unified way to manage employees, share and track content, create groups, and meet compliance regulations for approvals, archiving, reporting and more. @jopenshaw
Financial Social Media (@FinSocMedia)is a full service digital marketing agency providing innovative marketing solutions for financial service companies that increase revenue, decrease operating expenses, and manage risk. (@amymcilwain)
Morningstar, Inc. (@MorningstarInc) is a leading provider of independent investment research and offers an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, and retirement plan providers and sponsors. (@LeslieAMarshall)
# # #
Contact: John LaMela